- This event has passed.
EASE workshops and resources are available for Primary (K-3) and Intermediate (4-7) educators and are provided at no cost to B.C. teachers, school counsellors and other educators who participate in one day of interactive professional development to:
- Find out about anxiety and how it presents at school
- Discover ways to integrate anxiety prevention tools into regular classroom routines
- Get hands-on strategies to help students:
- Recognize helpful and unhelpful thinking
- Take brave steps to face a challenge
- Use relaxation skills to dial down strong emotions and build resilience
EASE’s evidence-informed classroom activities have been selected for their effectiveness as universal anxiety prevention and management techniques. They are designed to be delivered by classroom teachers, but can be adapted for use by school counsellors, administrators and support staff.